Wednesday 22 September 2021

Blog page updates - the 'How to' guide and the Shoreline Site Guide


The revamped 'How to Bird the Medway' has gone live this morning. Available from the 'other blog pages' menu in the sidebar, or from the link here.

-----

The updated version of the site Guide for Upnor Reach to Motney Hill has also gone live this morning- available via 'the Shoreline Site Guide' list from the sidebar, or from this link.


(The remaining sections, covering Upchurch to Sheerness, will also go 'live' during the coming few weeks. Watch this space.)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told not all comments are publishing. There seems to be a problem between Blogger and Chrome, and I'm being told if you have a problem you should try a different search engine.

All a pain in the proverbial. Sorry! I'm a luddite/technophobe (still won't even have a mobile phone) so much else is beyond me..

If still doesn't work, pls send me a DM/post to my twitter a/c @dunnokev to let me know- thanks! Kev 18/12/21