Monday 6 November 2017

Horrid autumn- 6/11/17

The Horrid duck are still mostly missing, following the ongoing run of impromptu fireworks displays by some of the park's nocturnal visitors. More of the Brent Geese have moved on as well.

Point: Blackbird 14, Song Thrush 6, Pied Wagtail, Goldcrest, Chaffinch 25, Brambling, Greenfinch 12, Reed Bunting 4.

Viz mig: Goldfinch 2, Lesser Redpoll 2, Reed Bunting.

Mound: Meadow Pipit, Pied Wagtail 3, Song Thrush 5, Redwing 8, Blackbird 3, Starling 20, Chaffinch 28, Brambling, Goldfinch 3, Siskin 9, Lesser Redpoll 5.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told not all comments are publishing. There seems to be a problem between Blogger and Chrome, and I'm being told if you have a problem you should try a different search engine.

All a pain in the proverbial. Sorry! I'm a luddite/technophobe (still won't even have a mobile phone) so much else is beyond me..

If still doesn't work, pls send me a DM/post to my twitter a/c @dunnokev to let me know- thanks! Kev 18/12/21