Thursday 14 September 2017

Horrid autumn- 14/9/17

Viz mig: Teal 5, Sandwich Tern, Common Tern, Swallow 15, Meadow Pipit, Chaffinch, Goldfinch 9, Linnet 14.
Point: ChiffchaffBlackcap, Kingfisher.




Two off the leash Dalmatians chasing out onto Sharps Green Bay saltings cleared the Turnstone roost out. The mixed Motney roost was cleared out by a more natural predator, as a Fox stalked out to the edge. Most chillaxing sight today, three Black-headed Gulls playing catch with a leaf; spending quite a bit of time on the water, chasing up from time to time as one rose with the treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told not all comments are publishing. There seems to be a problem between Blogger and Chrome, and I'm being told if you have a problem you should try a different search engine.

All a pain in the proverbial. Sorry! I'm a luddite/technophobe (still won't even have a mobile phone) so much else is beyond me..

If still doesn't work, pls send me a DM/post to my twitter a/c @dunnokev to let me know- thanks! Kev 18/12/21