Thursday 31 August 2017

Horrid autumn- 31/8/17


Looking east and a fog bank below Beacon Hill at the start of the Hoo Peninsula,
closing off the westerly flightline- raised hopes, soon dashed.

The Mystic, stuck on Nor.

Grey Plover to roost; the major pre-roost assembly on Rainham Saltings headed
for Nor, but quickly diverted from their chosen area on the seawall between the
Mystic and its row-boat.

-----------
31/08/17
06:10-08:20

Point: no migrants
Viz mig: two Teal west, Common Sandpiper east.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told not all comments are publishing. There seems to be a problem between Blogger and Chrome, and I'm being told if you have a problem you should try a different search engine.

All a pain in the proverbial. Sorry! I'm a luddite/technophobe (still won't even have a mobile phone) so much else is beyond me..

If still doesn't work, pls send me a DM/post to my twitter a/c @dunnokev to let me know- thanks! Kev 18/12/21